onsdag, juli 27, 2005

As I Lay Dying - Shadows Are Security

You might wanna check out the latest album from American metalcore-bashers As I Lay Dying: Shadows Are Security (Metal Blade 2005) - if you're into metal goes emo-hardcore. Nice riffs, tight drums, singing and screaming. Their debut album "Frail Words Collapse" blew me away at first, but as time went by my passion kinda chilled. Now they're back, they're christian - and they are g(o)od.

You want this: fans of Killswitch Engage, Gothenburg-metal, Unearth, The Agony Scene, Trivium

Why you don't want this: If you really hate this kind of "trend-metal", or if you're just plain tired of the genre... then you really don't need this.

Now, I'm gonna get me Miasma - the new Black Dahlia Murder album...

PS. The Dahlias should put some more money into their ISP, as the "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded message" is now what meets the surfers...